5 Dysfunctions of a Team
Based on the book by Patrick Lencioni we will explore the 5 Dysfunctions of a Team with this workshop.
- Absence of trust—unwilling to be vulnerable within the group
- Fear of conflict—seeking artificial harmony over constructive passionate debate
- Lack of commitment—feigning buy-in for group decisions creates ambiguity throughout the organization
- Avoidance of accountability—ducking the responsibility to call peers on counterproductive behavior which sets low standards
- Inattention to results—focusing on personal success, status and ego before team success
DISC is a behavior assessment tool based on the DISC theory of psychologist William Moulton Marston, which centers on four different behavioral traits: dominance, inducement, submission, and compliance.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
Tuckmann's Model Workshop
Using Tuckmann’s Model as a guide, we will take your group through a journey of introspection and group formation. Tuckmann proposes that at any given time a group finds themselves in either Forming, Storming, Norming or Performing and this workshop will give your group tools to not only identify which stage you are currently in but also how to be most effective while in that particular stage.