5 Tips to Sell Anything5 Tips to Sell Anything http://teamue.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Keep-calm-and-sell-more-1-768x1024.jpg 768 1024 admin http://1.gravatar.com/avatar/10196284113f0dd1c9ecf003c4540c75?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Knowing how to sell is so important. We might have to “sell” our children to eat their vegetables or convince our parents to let us spend the night out. The ability to “sell” is everybody around us, and Shark Tank’s own Robert Herjavec offers five tips to help sell anything to anybody:
- The first thing you’re selling is yourself. Make the effort to present yourself well, because if someone doesn’t like you, they won’t buy what you are selling.
- Listen more than you talk. Pay attention to what you client needs so you can present a more appropriate solution.
- Know who to sell to. Make sure your client has the means and motivation to buy your product. This way, you aren’t wasting your energy!
- Understand what motivates the other side. Know the value that your service provides your client and address this in your pitch.
- Keep it simple. Sweet and simple is best. Know your product so well that you can explain it the average layperson.
Here’s the full article for more information!