New Jersey AttractionsNew Jersey Attractions https://i1.wp.com/unitedeventuresllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/LifeguardBoat.jpg?fit=533%2C269 533 269 SnehaSuri http://2.gravatar.com/avatar/5e98e4f58e5f729def8400a731f359d2?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Visiting New Jersey? Already live here, and looking for something to do? Look no further! Here are the top 5 places you have to visit! I’ve tried all of these and can personally recommend them- They won’t disappoint!
- NJ Grounds for Sculpture – Hamilton, NJ (My personal favorite! Pick a day with great weather and get ready to be surrounded by nature’s beauty and magnificent pieces of art. You’ll want to have your camera ready to go!)
- Historical Cape May – Cape May, NJ (Cute beach towns and ocean views are always a yes! Enjoy food, shopping, and more!)
- Stairway to Heaven Trail – Vernon, NJ (Enjoy a beautiful hike featuring glorious views, bridges, cow pastures, railroads and a boardwalk)
- Six Flags Great Adventure – Jackson, NJ (Home to the world’s tallest and second fastest roller coaster, you won’t want to miss this action filled theme park that features a connecting water park too!)
- Liberty Science Center – Jersey City, NJ (My favorite science museum featuring tons of hands on exhibits, and an IMAX theater – A great family trip!)
Which one would you try? Leave a comment below!